Callebaut Cocoa Plantation Tour April 2013
Callebaut Chocolate and F.Mayer Imports want to take you on a 5 day tour to a leading Cocoa producing country. You can be part of a group of 40 Australian chefs, bakers, pastry chefs, chocolatiers and industry professionals to visit cocoa plantations and chocolate production facilities in April 2013. The tour will take place in either South America or Africa.
You will experience all aspects of production from growing, harvesting, fermenting and drying of the cocoa beans to final production of the cocoa bean to chocolate. The trip will also take you to local sights of interest and cultural significance. The complete itinerary, including dates and destinations, will be confirmed by November 2012.
To be in the running:
Simply cut out and submit 5 x labels from any of the following Callebaut products: 811, 2815, 823, W2 in either size or packaging variance of 10kg callets or 5kg blocks.
Submit 8 x labels from any of the following Callebaut products: 811, 823, W2, 703038 from 2.5kg packaging.
Submit 1 x label from any of the following Callebaut origin select products: Madagascar, Equador, Saothome, Ariba, Java, Grenade and any Fair-trade variance;
with your completed entry form to:
F. Mayer Imports Cocoa Tour
PO Box 196
Matraville NSW 2036
****DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM****
Full Terms and Conditions:
The labels are located in the back of bags and blocks. Please ensure that you submit the label that details the product code, best before number, ingredients etc. Example photo on the left hand pane
• Only original Callebaut product labels will be accepted
Refer to competition promotional flyer on labels required.
• Labels will be accepted during February, March and April from NSW, QLD and W.A only.
• Labels will be accepted during June, July and August for VIC, S.A and TAS only.
• Winners from N.S.W, Q.L.D and W.A will be drawn live on the Callebaut stand at Foodservice Exhibition held in Sydney on 27th May 2012.
• Winners from VIC, S.A and TAS will be drawn live on the Australian Bakeskills stand at Fine Food Exhibition, Melbourne September 2012.
• Trip will take place during April 2013 and is for 5 days.
• Due to instabilities in some cocoa growing countries, it will be decided early in 2013 exact country the tour will take place in. Preference is either Ghana or Brazil.
• There will be 1 x winner drawn for W.A, S.A and TAS, 2 x winners drawn for QLD, NSW and VIC.
• No one single person can win the draw twice. If same name is drawn twice, then draw will continue until another name is found.
• Only individuals may enter, not a company.
• If winner is not able to travel on dates decided then that prize is forfeited. The trip dates will be decided by end December 2012.
• Each winner gets one ticket for themselves and one ticket for nominated sales person from supplier. If no sales person is nominated, then that position on the tour will be at the discretion of F.Mayer Imports.
• Not transferable
• Not redeemable for cash
• The supplier sales person, if nominated, must still be employed at supplying company in April 2013.
• There is no limit to entries however each label (group of) sent, must be individually detailed with name of entrant and if known sales person name from Callebaut supplier.
• Flight (from and return to closest Australian capital city of winning entry), all cost for accommodation, local travel and meals to country of tour will be covered
• Travel insurance, vaccinations, visa and souvenirs is at expense of participant
• Any room charges (other than accommodation) will be at the expense of the participant
• One common trip for all participants
• Participant must be 18 or over and hold a valid travel document and visa.
• Promotion only open to professionals in the industry.
For further competition details call our office on (02) 9669 2211
NSW permit number LTPS/12/00751